Open Enrollment for the Healthcare Insurance Marketplace starts November 1, 2017!
GET COVERED AND STAY COVERED!
KEY THINGS TO REMEMBER!
- Open Enrollment starts November 1, 2017 and ends December 15, 2017.
- December 15th is the deadline to sign up for 2018 coverage and the last day of Open Enrollment!
- If you already have coverage, it’s easy to renew (but be sure to see if your doctor and medicine will still be covered!).
- Choose a plan that fits your budget and needs.
- If you are not exempt, the fee for not having health insurance will be $695 or more!
ENROLL VIRGINIA CAN HELP YOU:
- Apply for and enroll in coverage.
- Get financial help.
- And so much more!
Statewide Toll-free Hotline: 1-888-392-5132
Schedule an in-person appointment with a local assister: http://www.enrollva.org/get-help
Find a community event in your area: http://www.enrollva.org/events
Apply online at the Marketplace: www.healthcare.gov
Marketplace Call Center: 1-800-318-2596 (TTY users 1-855-889-4325)
Virginia Medicaid, FAMIS, and GAP insurance programs: https://www.coverva.org or
Find us on Facebook and Twitter!