(Click link above to read the article)
Working with you to fight the Flu!
An annual seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce your risk of getting sick with seasonal flu and spreading it to others. When more people get vaccinated against the flu, less flu can spread through that community. Do your part – let us give you the flu shot, it’s not too late!
PCMH – Patient-Centered Medical Home
NCQA is an independent, not-for-profit organization dedicated to assessing and reporting on the quality of managed care plans, managed behavioral healthcare organizations, preferred provider organizations, new health plans, physician organizations, credentials verification organizations, disease management programs and other health-related programs.
Summary of Key Health Center Program Requirements
- Needs Assessment
- Required and Additional Services
- Staffing Requirements
- Accessible hours of operation/locations
- After hours coverage
- Hospital Admitting and Continuum of Care
- Sliding Fee Discounts
- Quality Improvement/Assurance Plan
- Key Management Staff
- Contractual/Affiliation Agreements
- Collaborative Relationships
- Financial Management and Control Policies
- Billing and Collections
- Program Data Reporting Systems
- Scope of Project
- Board Authority
- Board Composition
- Conflict of Interest Policy