Southeastern Virginia Health System (SEVHS) provides an array of services to assist you with your healthcare needs.
(the following services are available at most locations, please contact us to inquire)
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Gynecological Care
- Obstetrical Services (at Chesapeake office only)
- Dental Services
- Healthcare for the Homeless
- Medication Assistance
- School Physicals
- Referral Services
- FAMIS Enrollment Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Chronic Disease Management
- Behavioral Health Counseling
- Case Management – perinatal, pediatrics, adult, HIV/Aids
- Health Education and Nutrition Counseling
- Family Planning
- Lab Services – On site
- After hours – physician on call service
Services are available only to patients of our practices.
Contact us to schedule an appointment and become a patient today!